Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's never to late


I have been reading my mother-n-law's blogs for about 2 years now, and have finally decided its time to start my own. I gather up so much information from hers, and makes a big difference in my life. Even if I am having a bad day, and need something to cheer me up. Or to see whats going on in her life if we havent talked in awile. Some of her posts makes me cry, laugh, or really think about life, and the pictures she posts are always amazing! So I figured with all of my free time maybe I can make that impact on someone or just give me a chance to catch up with everyone! and maybe even give me somewhere to go and vent! but I wont try to do that too much.


P.S.

I love you Donna! Thanks for always being there for me, and expecially for Craig and Emily.

4 comments:

  1. You did it already...Gosh, I was in real need of encouragement!
    I am touched and honored!!! I'm so glad you are going to blog!
    I love you, too, Bec!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun, blogging is a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!! So glad you started a blog! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! welcome to blogging. You are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete