Monday, June 15, 2009

All I needed was some courage!


So I woke up Friday morning, expecting my husband was going to take me and our daughter to her wic appt. Considering the car we have now is a stick shift, and I didnt know how to drive it. Well he was being a complete butt, and thats a nice way of putting it! He wouldn't get out of the bed to take us, and they are booked the next month. My mother-n-law, was busy, and my mom was at work. What do I do now? Donna suggested just take the car give it as shot. So I was so angry getting into the car, I couldnt believe I was put in this predictument to drive this car all by myself. So I got in it, and drove it like a pro! haha well not a pro but I got us from point A to B. The whole way there using Emily as my encouragment, I kept saying " Emily momma has it! " So with that said I was still a little upset when I got home, but at the same time was excited I accomplished something so big in my eyes, plus I have a car to drive now! yahh
P.S. I have plenty more things to share, I am just so busy with my little one!


2 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB!!! I knew you could do it!

    As Eleanor Roosevelt said, "You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do."

    I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete