Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Are there any honest people left in this world?

About 2 months ago my husband and I needed to buy a car, due to some financial problems. So we looked into a dodge stratus. It was from a private seller. We met with him for a good 2 hours, and I really trusted him. He said nothing was wrong with the car it had no oil leaks, everything worked great. Craig test drove it everything seemed to be fine. It looked like it had been kind of "pimped" out! haha but Craig absolutley fell in love with it. even though I didnt know how to drive a stick shift at the time, I went for it right along with him, since he loved it so much. We didnt have it for even 2 days and more was wrong with the car then what it was worth! Well last week I was driving and the cluth goes out right in the middle of the road. Let me tell you not having a car is horrible, I have had to bum rides for a week, and not to mention my dryer went out the previous day. So no matter how much you trust someone be super smart when buying a car because there are so many scam artists out there, that will tell you anything.
So today I went and looked at a Mazda, it seems really nice, clean engine, I just have to go back and test drive it tomorrow and see how it runs. That experience made me a wiser shopper! Dont go by just the looks they dont matter look in the inside very closely!

No comments:

Post a Comment