Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Life can change in the blink of an eye


I feel like Im so lost in this world right now, about a week and a half ago my life was going great. Until a bad situation happened which I wont say. Changed every aspect of my life. Its like its all a bad dream and I want it to end. Unfortunatley its not going to change its not in my control anymore. So everything in my life is getting ready to change, and Im so scared. I know I can do it though I am a strong woman. Its just going to take alot of strength. This will be the hardest thing I ever have to face in my life with my daughter. I really dont think I would be able to do it if I didnt have her! Em is my rock. I will do everything in my power to make sure that she has a good life, no matter what it takes. I think I would be in more peace if I had more answers maybe? maybe not. Who knows. I always thought our whole life was already planned out, and I knew how it was going to be for the most party until the end. Now I dont even know whats going to happen tomorrow, or a month from now. All I know is my love for my daughter is neverending and we WILL make it through this. I just hope we dont end up losing anyone in the process of all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment