Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy Newe Year!!!

leaving 2009 going into 2010 with the strep throat! Not to exciting huh? but I made the best of it. The night before was the worst I didnt even care about new years eve I was so sick, but the day of I felt a tad bit better and changed my mind. I was atleast going to stay up and see the ball drop. So I got all dressed up to hang out with some friends and Craig. I just didnt feel right all night but I stuck through it had a great time. We ended up going to Waffle House at 3:00 am!! lol then went home and went to sleep. Craig got up to go to work in the morning happily which is surprising, and I woke up feeling better :0) yahh so its a good new year!!

P.S. I still got my new years kiss!! we just hoped for the best!! love you baby

1 comment:

  1. Blessings to one of my favorite families!!! Happy New Year! Glad to hear you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete